ClientsMarkWorks has helped individuals, companies and organizations establish their first web presence. We have:
+ renewed and expanded existing sites+ advised on security, and on setting up listservs to reach members, friends, customers and supporters via automated email+ turned photos into digital galleries+ researched, sourced and implemented ‘member-only’ areas of existing websites, edited, promoted and helped promote training videosIn fact, there is very little to which the experienced staff at MarkWorks can’t turn our collective hands.
Some of our clients' sites. Disclaimer: most of the content on these sites is the clients' own.
How we work
Our clients' needs come first – all benefit from our expertise. We are generous with advice that comes from years of experience in web services and graphic design.
We respect the fact that - usually - clients' content is their affair; we rarely offer to intervene in the text itself; although we are very qualified to do so.
Some of our clients ask that we advise purely on layout and graphics; others want our entire design package. With other clients, we rethink their network security and provide new solutions. For some clients we find their renewed purpose and rebuild their entire sites as (corporate) priorities change. We have built – and rebuilt – sites from the ground up.
In each case, clients are able to monitor their website's reach and watch as traffic to their sites grows, and they and their product or services become more widely known. Putting you at the top of a search engine query's response will help your business, your site, get the viewing it deserves. That is our goal.
Some quotes from clients
- Thank you so much for your help. Douglas Broers (ASB Director)
- Thank you again Mark for all of your wonderful work. Joan Richter (Hand And Body Mechanix)
- Your work always exceeds expectations. Dr Joseph Perloff
- Thank you very much for your patience in helping me put my first web site together. It was quite an experience. You were there for me seven days a week to get the job done and promptly answered all my questions. You were a pleasure to deal with and your professionalism is to be commended. Thank you for a great job! Michael Sandstrom (Sandstrom and Associates)
- To say again how satisfied I am with the website that you prepared for me. Thank you for your diligence and expertise. Joseph Perloff
- This new site is light years better than the old one. I think it looks great. Frank Keshishian (LADC)